Documents published on the Food Quality Observatory website are subject to protection by intellectual property rights, notably by copyright.
You are free to consult, download, print, distribute, communicate for non-commercial purposes any extract from this site if you :
- Quote the Food Quality Observatory;
- Do not modify, transform or adapt the content of the documents.
Any other use, in whole or in part, of extracts from this site is prohibited and requires prior written and explicit authorization from the Food Quality Observatory.
If applicable, you must send an authorization request to the following email address: email@example.com.
Please specify in your request:
- the source of the document (ideally with a hyperlink or ISBN number);
- how you will use it;
- the rights you wish to exercise and the purposes for which the rights will be exercised;
- the number of copies you plan to make, if applicable;
- the date you want to use the work or document;
- the duration of the authorization requested.
Your request may relate to several documents.
You will receive the response by email. If the Food Quality Observatory agrees to your request, the message will inform you of the conditions attached to the authorization.
Follow the food supply’s quality with us!
Join our mailing list and receive the latest news from the Observatory.
© INAF, All rights reserved, 2020
© Food Quality Observatory - INAF, Université Laval, 2019-2021